Sat, 12 Dec|
Railside Community Garden
Volunteer work day: Sat 12 Dec
We're excited to be able to open to a limited number of volunteers for our work days. First come, first served!
Time & Location
12 Dec 2020, 11:00 – 13:00
Railside Community Garden, Wellfield Rd / Gleneldon Rd, Streatham, London SW16, UK
About the Event
We're delighted to be able to open to volunteers in a COVID-safe way. Here’s what you need to know:
- To abide our risk assessment, places are limited to 4 volunteers per session. There will also be 2 committee members present to allocate tasks and supervise the work.
- All volunteers must register individually and you cannot bring a guest on the day.
- We regret that U10s are not able to attend at this time.
- Children between the ages of 10 and 18 may volunteer as long as they are accompanied by a parent or guardian (who must also be registered for the session).
- You will be required to provide your contact details when registering. We will be keeping a record of all attendees and will contact you should we be notified that anyone present has tested positive for COVID-19. Your data will be held for 21 days for this purpose only.
- Social distancing and hygiene procedures will be in place. More information will be provided when your place is confirmed.
- We'd love you to spend some time enjoying the garden as well as working, so there will be time to take a break and chat to others.
- The kitchen facilities will not be available, but you are welcome to bring your own refreshments.
- The toilet will be open and you will be asked to help with cleaning procedures.
- If any produce is ready to pick, you will have the chance to take some home with you as a reward for your hard work.
- We’d love to hear your feedback to help us improve things in future, so please get in touch afterwards if you have any ideas to share.
First come, first served! Register today to reserve your place.